Mayor of Alpine

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm running for Honorary Mayor of Alpine!

Yes, it's true.  I love the community where I teach and I want to help raise money for the schools, so when I was asked if I would accept my nomination, I didn't hesitate to say yes.  

Serving as the Mayor will be fun and only connect me more with the people of the community that I love.

Thank you Alpine for being such a great place to work!  I love teaching your children and working with such great parents!


1 comment:

  1. To give you an update on the election... I didn't win. The fire chief of Alpine was the clear winner. Congratulations Chief Paskle, you ran a great race! The community of Alpine is lucky to have you serve not only as their fire chief, but as their honorary mayor. Enjoy your term in office!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top