Saturday Swap

Sunday, May 3, 2015
Hi Everyone!
It's Product Swap Saturday!



One of my fun "I Have.. Who Has?" games is featured on Bri's Knowledge Mobile Blog.  She tutors kids of all ages and tried out one of my "I Have... Who Has?" games with her kiddos.  Hop on over to her blog to read all about it and enter to win a copy of your own!

You can also find more versions of these fun and engaging games at my TpT store.  



Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale in a couple of days, so now is a great time to add these games to your wishlist.  
I have them for CVC words,  Fry's lists,  Blends,  Long vowels, Rekenreks, Ten Frames,  Adding Ten More...
You get the picture!  I have them for all sorts of skills.  Go to my TpT store to take a look.  



All of my items will be on sale for 20% off.  You can use the code ThankYou and get an extra 10%!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top